Truck Diagnostic Scanner & DPF Regeneration Tool
Service and Maintain Your Truck On The Road.
The diagnostic scanner enables you to perform forced DPF regeneration and diagnostics, read and erase the fault codes, graph live data, EVAP test, O2 sensor test, oil light reset, ABS testing and much more..
One of the highlights of this tool is that you will be able to perform a forced DPF regeneration on your truck for when the DPF light comes on. This alone will save you hundreds of dollars each time instead of taking it to a mechanic (as well as saving the time of taking it to a mechanic).
With the code reader, you can also quickly find out trouble causes of electronically controlled systems on your truck, by simply connecting the reader to the diagnostic socket, whilst reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on the device, and hence, identifying, locating and checking trouble causes.
- DPF Function for: Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins,Isuzu, Hino Trucks From 2010
- Oil Service Reset for: Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins
- HD Truck Engines: Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, International, Sterling, Paccar, Peterbilt, Caterpillar, Western Star, Mercedes Benz, Man, Scania, Volvo, Renault, ERF, Foden, Iveco, DAF, Isuzu.
1 x Diagnostic tool
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x 6 pin connector
1 x 9 pin connector
1 x OBD2 connection
1 x Nylon carry bag
We ship free to Australia
This Heavy Duty diagnostic scanner for diesel trucks is a professional scanner that enables you to perform many functions such as DPF regeneration, read/erase fault codes, graph live data display, retrieve vehicle information, EVAP Tests, O2 Sensor Tests, amongst many more.. It will work with your specific truck as listed in the drop down boxes above, so please select.
To use the device you simply connect it to your truck's diagnostic socket, whilst reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on the device, and hence, identifying, locating and checking trouble causes. Will cover troubles that your truck ECU is capable of handling, ranging from engine, transmission, brakes, O2 sensors, suspension, ABS, fuel system and more!
- Perform forced DPF regeneration (Diesel Particulate Filter), diagnostics and reset function
- Reads and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Oil light service reset function
- Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic, pending, manufacturer, etc
- Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function
- Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit LCD display
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Read PCM live data stream, with graphic data Display
- Software upgrade via internet
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop / computers to operate
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm and performs continuous DTC scans
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions), and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Works with all protocols including:
- SAE J1850 – PWM
- SAE J1850 – VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 – KWP 2000
- ISO 15765-4 / SAE J2480 – Controller Area Network (CAN)